Find us on Google+

Funniest best hilarious Quotes ever

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?


Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.


My train of thought just ran off the track. --- Linda Poindexter


I didn't trip I was just testing gravity.....ya well it still works!


There are three sides to an argument, your side, my side, and the right side.


I am not retreating! I am advancing in a different direction!


I smile because I have no idea what is going on. -


I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.


The kids across the street challenged me to a water fight, so I'm currently boiling the water.


The movie 2012 is going to be really funny when we are all watching it in 2013.


Last night I dream I was eating a giant marshmallow... When I woke up my pillow was gone


We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police


Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars and I think to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?!


Women are scientifically proven to be right even when they are wrong.


I don’t understand banks. Why do they attach chains to their pens? If I’m trusting you with my money, you


Coffee just isn't my cup of tea.


I don't find it hard to meet expenses. They're everywhere.


Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others. -----Confucius

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here.

I found a great way to attract money... work!
Curtis D. Tucker

Always laugh when you can. It is cheapest medicine.

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
 Groucho Marx

An optimist laughs to forget. A pessimist forgets to laugh.

Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

It a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.
W. Sommerset Morgan

Next >>